The percentage of cyber attacks continues to rise year on year. This relatively new risk is now a threat we advise our clients to consider in the same way as they would fire or flood. We believe everyone should have this cover.
Cyber Security Insurance provides cover for your financial losses arising as a result of a data breach, threat or security failure.
This cover is relevant to your business if you:
- Hold sensitive customer information, such as names, addresses or banking information
- Are reliant on computer systems to conduct business
- Have a website
- Are subject to a payment card industry services agreement
The policy also provides access to a range of experts (cyber extortion, IT, legal, PR and communications) who will provide 24/7/365 advice on what to do in the event of an attack. Please contact us if you would like a quote for data protection insurance, cyber security insurance, business cyber insurance or insurance for data breaches.
Cover may include but is not limited to:
- breach costs
- cyber ransom
- Civil penalties as a result of GDPR failure
- additional operational expenses
- data recovery costs
- reputational harm against your business
- any privacy and data liability costs and investigations
- electronic theft
- fraudulent identity and social engineering incidents
Feel free to contact us for a quote for cyber security and data protection insurance.Contact Us